- Title: Field observations ground truth for land-use map
From 2015-07-11 to 15 135 land-use samples (polygons) were taken for training and testing of a remote sensing based land-use/land-cover classification of ...
- Publication Date: July 15, 2015, 4:41 p.m.
- Type: Vector Data
- Keywords: land cover land use
- Category: Farming
- Regions: Kenya
- Owner: jvdkwast
- Point of Contact: jvdkwast
- Maintenance Frequency: Frequency Of Maintenance For The Data Is Not Known
- Edition: 1.0
Training and test areas for remote sensing based land-use/land-cover classification of the Mara River Basin.
- Language: English
- Temporal Extent: July 11, 2015 - July 15, 2015
- Data Quality: Handheld GPS data was used to digitize polygons in the field. Observation forms were used for the attributes. Most data is qualitative and based on visual estimations in the field.
No information provided
- Spatial Representation Type: vector data is used to represent geographic data