- Title: Survey points - Enonkishu grazing management
These points represent the locations where surveys are being undertaken to monitor the impact of changing grazing practices in the Enonkishu conservancy....
- Publication Date: Sept. 14, 2016, 10:33 a.m.
- Type: Vector Data
- Keywords: experiment grazing Enonkishu
- Category: Boundaries
- Regions: Kenya
- Owner: kellyfouchy
- Point of Contact: ProjectMember
- Maintenance Frequency: There Are No Plans To Update The Data
- Restrictions: The contact person for infos on this shapefile is Douglas Kamaru, manager of the Enonkishu conservancy.
- Edition: Version 1.0
These points are part of an effort to map and assess the impact of the MaMaSe project.
- Language: English
Contact Douglas Kamaru, manager of the Enonkishu conservancy for additional information.
- Spatial Representation Type: vector data is used to represent geographic data